1.25.2013

MaisonSou meets Gabriela Grebska



Gabriela is an 16 year old girl from Poland and one of our absolute favorite lookbookers. We love her looks and 
style so we asked her for a little interview. A big thank you to Gabi that she allowed us 
to use some of her lovely photos. Also check out her tumblr mowmigaba.tumblr.com
and follow her on facebook  www.facebook.com/Kolorowa-Dusza .

What is your favorite garment in your wardrobe?
My favorite garment at the moment is perfect for winter black jacket from Zara. 

Who is your fashion idol?
I really don't have any idol, but I like Olsen sisters, Olivia Palermo & Taylor Momsen style.

What inspires you to your looks?/ What do yo want to express with your looks?
I think that everything inspire me... magazines, street fashion, photo shoots, other girls (on lookbook, blogs), music.. I just want to show what I've got inside, in my soul.

Why do you publish your looks on lookbook.nu?
Mostly because it's great opportunity to get some new fans and followers on my blog.
 
What do you think: What are the "must-haves" in this year?
Everything connected with boho style: crochet, lace clothes, tassels, fringes, cowboy boots. This is it!

What do you do when you're not posting your looks on lookbook.nu?
I'm a high school student, I love going out with my friends, riding a horse, taking photos, travelling... 

What is your motto?
"If you want to be happy, don't fumble at your memory"

Tell us: What are your resolutions for 2013?
First of all, be a better person and enjoy every moment of my life. I also want to have a better condition.

We ask her for choosing one of each ...










 Merci, Gabriela





No comments:

Post a Comment